Tuesday 7 September 2010

Farington Lodge Wedding Photography | Louise and Luke

Louise_LukeW_0380b

This was a really lovely wedding to be part off. Despite the typical August rain and a vicar who told me I was not able to take any pictures in church, the day seemed to go rather well.

Not put off by a bit of rain Louise and Luke were fantastic and the guest at the wedding were a great bunch of people. The rain came down like a monsoon when we arrived at Farington Lodge and as you can see the shooting just carried on. Later in the day we were all rewarded with a really nice evening.

The Quadras came out so we could make the most of the fantastic sky in the evening and I must admit to feeling a bit guilty. I seemed to have manage just a few shots in church!!! The church warden sent to guard me by the grumpy vicar seemed to be just a little bit distracted by Stephanie, so I thought it would be crazy not to grab a few frames whilst his back was turned.

Both Stephanie and myself had a great day and I think its pretty obvious, so did Louise and Luke.In fact I think this first shot sums up the day pretty well.

Louise_LukeW_0006

Louise_LukeW_0014

Louise_LukeW_0048

Louise_LukeW_0050

Louise_LukeW_0053

Louise_LukeW_0063

Louise_LukeW_0119

Louise_LukeW_0107

Louise_LukeW_0129

Louise_LukeW_0168

Louise_LukeW_0161

Louise_LukeW_0187

Louise_LukeW_0188

Louise_LukeW_0244

Louise_LukeW_0341

Louise_LukeW_0345

Louise_LukeW_0480

Louise_LukeW_0503

No comments: