Sunday 8 August 2010

Time for some serious post production

After a fantastic and very busy weekend, we have just made he last backup of the latest sets of wedding images from todays shoots.I now have 8,713 images sat on our main frame computer ready for editing and post production, all which must be completed before our clients can view their images.

So I know its going to be a very busy week for me in the digital darkroom. I will post more details about our latest weddings as soon as possible, but as I was checking through todays images this picture of one of our brides from today stood out. Mel married Tao, at the Grand Hotel in Lytham. This is an image directly out of the camera no post production has been done yet, I just loved the simple effective composition. You look stunning Mel!! Looks like you had a great day.

_SA35065-Edit-2

1 comment:

Adele Yeomans said...

She looked beautiful didnt she. Cant wait to see your photos..