Friday, 16 April 2010

Packed & Ready To Go (Wedding Kit)

_SA36289

I get so many e-mails asking what we take to weddings in terms of camera gear. Well tonight as I was packing for Saturdays wedding I decided to answer all the e-mails in one go. Here is a very quick picture of my Billingham bag and its full contents all ready to go.

If you click on the picture you will see a full size image with notes showing what I carry to a wedding.

This is backed up by a full set of spares including cameraa body lenses and flash guns along with spare flash cards and batteries. The only thing not shown are the snack bars and bottle of water!!!! Tesco first thing in the morning for me then.

When I get to the location I will use the macro lenses for detail shots but these will be left in the spares case in the Land Rover. I have also been using a few flash gels and snoots which will be in the car, but not planning on using any flash on Saturday..... main lenses will be the 24-70 and the 70-200 but I bet all the lenses will get used at some point, they always do.

Stephanie carries a smaller Think Tank bag with a full compliment of gear including D700 and D3 bodies 24-70 / 70-200 / 50mm lenses and flash.

If you have any questions please drop me a line.... but please no which is better Nikon or Canon questions PLEASE !!!

No comments: