Monday 14 April 2008

Little People



We have been doing a lot of portrait photography of late mainly baby sessions. Last week one such session was with Amy. Stephanie and myself spent just over one hour with Amy and the largest collection of toys I have ever seen.

For the photographers out there we tend to do most of these shoots on the 50mm and 85mm F1.2 Canon lenses. They are great at removing the clutter from rooms and lets us concentrate on the subject without all the distractions found in modern rooms. Just spending some time playing with Any gave her a lot more confidence in us. After a while she was more interested in looking at herself reflected in the lenses than she was in us.



We always we push our Canon bodies to the limit often shooting at 1600 and 3200iso. As always the quality these cameras produce amazes me. Stephanie tends to shoot on the 5D whilst I use a 1ds MKII for most of my portrait work.

Here are a few images of Amy from the shoot last week.

No comments: